Words.

Are there no ends to the tricks you can make words perform?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Observations.

sometimes he doesnt look comfortable in his own skin.

fading, passing feeling of sweet deliciousness...
Basically, Pepsi should market chairs.

If chairs were taboo--
I'm gonna shoot you in the face.

(Woman in a Bathroom)
It's a man thing
I used to be shy. I got over it.
(Did you really?
Because you keep missing the
soap dispenser.
Care to ask for directions?)

It was funny.
Jeremy told me last night.
Andrew - not everyone is brilliant.
Maybe it was one of those
don't get your hopes up
comments
I have a job interview tomorrow.
...not everyone
is brilliant.

Wonder what happened to that guy
You noticed his limping?
Maybe he stubbed his toe
Or he has a sore foot
Maybe he has a peg leg
He controls something on campus
that can only be controlled by him
because the key is in his peg
You know with prosthesis,
he could run faster.
Yeah, I know.
They give you springs and stuff.
They're like high tech
kangaroos.


No comments:

Post a Comment