Words.

Are there no ends to the tricks you can make words perform?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I want to write.

I'm going to write a tragedy of self interest,
founded on the principle that no man is equal to another.

I'm gong to plan a vortex in space
wherein anger management constitutes government.

I'm going to recreate the Big Ban theory to prove it's impossible,
and then do it backwards to wipe out the memory.

I'm going to make the stars shine the way they never have before this -
so bright they blind your hearts to searching souls.

I'm going to tear you apart and arrange the pieces alphabetically
because geometric shapes are no longer my favorite category.

I am going to end you with brilliance and anger
combined in a dazzling world of men.

I am going to enhance your senses
until you can't recall anything beyond the moment that hasn't happened quite yet.

I'm going to decode, reprogram and reinvent this section of the universe
because it's mine for the taking and making and I've been waiting so long
for them to notice.

I want to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment