Words.

Are there no ends to the tricks you can make words perform?

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Work Ethic.

It would have been a mistake to talk to me last night. I fall off the face of the world easily. Too easily, perhaps.

I don't want to be disfavorable. I want to be lost, well enough to never be found by your outsiders, ever again. I want to be hidden. Forgotten.

never discovered, ever again.

dont touch me. forget me. forgive me, if you must, but release me into the ether. I have worlds to build, paces to walk through My sanity lies in defeating expectation and defying the norm.

travel lightly. smile softly.
never forget where we come from.
we are going on a journey, as friends.
(I like the way I'm making F's. It's pretty.)

let's run away from this place. come with me, into the freedoms, lying naked out in the sun. they wont recognize you when you're gone but for now they can't forget...and cant get enough.

let's play on the beach, under the sun, until the tide rolls far enough in to snatch us up.

youre hiding from me.
I'm in class. you're still hiding from me.
I wanted to explore to expand my horizons. just...to go further.

I'm so tired.

help me. free me.

somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment